Not satisfied with Inkthrift Claria

I use in my work many printers (hp z3200, Epson 3880 ,Epson p800 and 2 Epson L1800)
I make my own profile to insure that all prints from all printers is almost identical
Epson L1800 uses 6 dye inks and it has an oem tanks which I refill using Epson T673 original ink
I read that Epson Claria ink is better than T673 and as a very satisfied user of cone HD I decided to use ink thrift CL
and it is not a cheap ink
I buy the ink and rempty old ink then refill it making 3 power cleaning and then I profile it using Color Munki Photo
After I print using it the prints has accurate and vivid colors but after 6 hours I feel the prints has yellowish hue , So I print the same image to insure that color changed and I was right
after I contact the support they told me that this is normal and this ink needs 24 hour to heal so you must profile after 24 hours and I did what they told me but after 24 hours I feels that prints are different and also has yellow hue
when I look at calibration charts I notice that black pattern(after 24 hours) is not 100% black and it surround with yellow
I notice another Big problem that when I cold laminate the photo and look it after 4 or more days it has a green hue specially in darks
where is the problem ? and what to do
Plz see attachment
402A2441 402A2453

Look at these images
11 Uploading: 12.jpg…

It’s difficult to ensure that the chemical make-up will work with laminates. In fact we built IT dyes to be very waterproof on their own. The only thing I can suggest here is to use a different laminate, to not laminate, or use a different ink.

Also, because this is poly-encapsulated, you don’t want to use the IT CL in HP printers as those printers have thermal heads and the internal chemistry is not optimized for thermal heads.

Also as I said in the other thread on this topic, profile after dry-down.

-Walker

Can i use pigment cone ink in epson l1800 printer

yes you ca

best,
Walker

Hi
I changed the cl black ink with Cone Pro but the problem still exist
maan
Left image after 48 hours And right just out of printer
As you see yellow cast at lift

You need to profile the paper after 24hrs. Black ink was to fix the yellow bleed you saw, not the shift (also you are laminating which we do not support, nor do we “officially” support this printer because it is not sold in the US and we do not have the hands-on time to actually verify that this ink/printer combo will work). Please do my suggestion.

best regards,
-Walker

The color shift increase day after day (yellow after 48 hours more than yellow after 24 hours ) and photos above are not laminated