Nozzle check before I got printer:
Nozzle check after cleaning capping station, wiper, head.
Since the last nozzle check, I've tried soaking the head overnight. I will try a clean and nozzle check again shortly.
I'll try to summarize what I've done so far:
The previous owner said he tried cleaning the wiper, and had tried piezoflush and windex to clean the head. I'm not sure what else he tried.
When I got it home, I immediately cleaned the capping station and wiper. The pump seems to suck liquids through the capping station OK.
I moistened a paper towel and placed it underneath the head to clean the head.
I then removed the cartridges and used a Q-tip to clean around the base of each point from the head that pierces each cartridge.
I then made sure each cartridge was filled, and used the "ink charge" function of WicReset.
I was unable to upload the jpg of two nozzle checks. To summarize:
Before June 29: June 29 after cleaning
LLK 2 missing segments: 2 missing segments
VLM many missing segments: almost all segments missing
LC none missing: none missing
LK 1 missing segment: 1 missing segment
PB 2 missing segments: 5 missing segments
C 7 missing segments: 2 missing segments, + one segment angled up (!)
VM 16 missing segments: 16 missing segments
Y 8 missing segments: 7 missing segments, one misaligned