Yellow cartridge not original

Hi Kelly,
Thank you so much for sending the chips.
I hope that we understand what goes wrong.
but what do we do about the LC?
regards Roberto

Roberto, This is very unusual, in fact I have never heard of this happening before. I sent you replacements that worked for a moment, then didn’t work no longer, then you replaced the resetter and that too does not work? I am at a complete dead end street, I feel like sending you ANOTHER round of chips is NOT going to solve this problem.

I need you to return the items that are giving you a continuous problem, including the ones from previous that have been replaced so I can test them in our printer.

What happened with the Yellow?

hi Kelly
yellow works “not original” as before
Now the big problem is LC is 9% and I can’t reset it
we have to use a different type of chips.
Is there any way to use the original chip?
Is there any different chip that i can buy? (europe)
regards
Roberto

Roberto, To this point you have had a total of 3 replacement Yellow chips, including a replacement Yellow Cartridge, 2 replacement VLM chips and now 2 Resetters and you are still getting the same results. Can you please perform the following tasks and let me know the results:

1.With Yellow cartridge, VLM & LC cartridges installed in printer, TURN power OFF then ON
-Did this remove the Non-Original Cartridge error for the Yellow chip?
-Is the VLM chip still reading 17%

2.Now remove the LC cartridge and carefully try to reset with the resetter
-What are the results?

3.Can you reset the VLM chip that is reading 17%?

I am racking my brain trying to come up with a solution to this re-occurring problem, there must be something simple we have missed that is causing this to happen repeatably to the same cartridges and now to the LC cartridge. The only thing I can think of is your printer is causing the chips to short out and not be able to reset, because they work when they are new, but on reset they no longer function. They are either being shorted out by the printer itself or by the resetting process.

You cannot use the OEM chips on these cartridges, they are very different in fit and will no line up correctly and potentially damaging your chip read sensors. I don’t believe this is a repeated chip problem, it has to be some where else in the process of resetting OR your printer itself causing them to short out. We have never experienced any of these scenarios before, nor have had reports of such a scenario, so at this point I am shooting in the dark trying to come up with a probable cause and a long term solution.

Please follow my recommendations and report back to me your findings. Thank you-Kelly

hi Kelly

1. I do it every day. The yellow is Non-Original.
    The VLM works like for a cartige of 150cc or less
    I reseted 3 times before the cartridge was empty (no problem in resetting)
  2. Same as before (no solid green light) now is 4%
  3. YES!
    regards

Ok, one more thing to try would be to remove the Yellow cartridge and reinstall with the printer turned ON, release the ink lever for that side and remove/reinstall cartridge.

I am sending you a LC & VLM replacement, but these will be the last chips I send as replacements. There has to be something else going on with your printer, unrelated to the chips themselves.

Hi Kelly,

My last message is gone, probably I made a mistake in sending it.

I apologize but I don’t understand the meaning

You’re sending me (I didn’t receive the traking number) Y and VLM.
The printer works fine and with two different resetter I got the same results. Perhaps we had to change the type of chip.
Plese tell me where and how I can return the defective material.
The news was that Lc is dead. ( was 4%) I had to go buy a new OEM cartridge. 145€
Only way to start printing again

regards Roberto

P.S. now that I trusted your company please don’t leave me alone

Wells sent you a private email, please respond so we can proceed with the order shipment.

Done!
Yesterday arrived Y and VLM.
I will put them to work as soon as possible.
I will also refill all cartridges to see what works and what not.

regards Roberto

I received an email from Wells this morning stating that you are confused about the LK & LLK chips on your Sales Order, back in the beginning of our conversations you said this

p.s.
If you plan to send me the replacement chips please contact me because i want to buy a full backup set

So, When I put together the last SO for yet another round (3rd) of chips, I included the others as you requested. Your LC chip is now faulty, along with your Y (3rd) and VLM (2nd), which tells me others will start having problems before too long due to the nature of your situation.

As I explained earlier, there is something going wrong with your resetting process OR the printers chip read sensors to be causing the same problem over and over again. I have never seen this many faulty chips on any one printer in the time frame in which you have had these problems.