Which target for custom curves?

In preparing targets to send for custom curves, I found I have 2 files called “K7-256 patches-DTP70-gs.tif” on my computer. They look identical, except one seems newer with options for Piezography2 master curves. Are the patches otherwise identical? I had already printed a few with the older target that doesn’t have an option for Piezography2 on it.

Hi candela~

The “DTP70” target image hasn’t changes as far as the target image it’s self, but was updated to include Piezography 2.
What printer model, Piezography ink set, and paper(s) are you having custom curves made for? Are you printing from Mac or Windows? What OS version?

Best~ Dana

[QUOTE=Dana-IJM;5423]Hi candela~

The “DTP70” target image hasn’t changes as far as the target image it’s self, but was updated to include Piezography 2.
What printer model, Piezography ink set, and paper(s) are you having custom curves made for? Are you printing from Mac or Windows? What OS version?

Best~ Dana[/QUOTE]

It’s an Epson 7800, Piezography2 with split tone WN/Sel. Papers are Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Baryta, William Turner and Photo Rag 308.

Printing with Print-tool 1.0.9 on 10.8.5

You will want to download and install QTR Print Tool version 1.1.0, and make sure you have QuadTone RIP version 2.7.5.
Fo P2, you must print with the P2-matte master curve.

Best regards~ Dana