Where is the 3880-PRO curves subfolder in the Curves-HD folder?

As a follow up to my last post from a few hours ago- I want to add that there IS a curves profile folder (Called the 3380-PRO in the CURVES folder BUT NOT in the CURVES-HD folder… since these curves are from 2016 they most likely do NOT support the newer HD black inks that I have. There should be in my opinion a similar folder for the HD CURVES folder. So what to install properly???

The PRO ink came out before the newer (classic) K6/7 curves rebuilt for the HD ink. The PRO ink (and curves) are all build for PK-HD and UltraHD-MK inks.

best,
Walker

Hi Walker… I am not sure I am following your answer. Are you saying that my Pro ink set should use the 3800-3880 - K7 subfolder within the Curves- HD folder? If that is a YES- where is the installer program inside that folder to get the curves installed into my machine? That little program is missing in the folder. I see the installer in many other sub folders but not that particular folder… IF I am still confused and wrong… just tell me what subfolder to install. Thanks!

Just ignore the Curves-HD folder, use the >Curves>YOURPRINTER-Pro folder. All Pro curves are built for HD black inks,.

best,
Walker

Ok. Got it. I just want to move slowly and not make any moves that may throw me off. This is all new to me and I don’t assume anything. So thanks for helping me.

1 Like