Wanted, set of 3880 empty OEM cartridges/or OEM chips/ or machine containing them which is no longer working

Wanted, set of 3880 empty OEM cartridges/or OEM Chips or machine containing them which is no longer working

You used to be able to get these from Cone.

What I did was put an alert notice on ebay for used 3880 carts, I bought a whole pile of them. I have kept extras in case the ones I added to Cone refil carts fail, but so far they have kept working. Why do we have to live with this stress to be able to print with the inks of our choice? Thanks, Epson.

Anyway, I still get occasional pings on the ebay alert for used 3880 carts. I don’t know how many extras I have. I also never installed the OEM color carts that came with the new printer, so I have those to get a chip from if my backups fail.

Hi, didn’t know you could put out an alert on ebay. Perhaps I should try it unless you would like to sell me some OEM chips :slight_smile: Seems in my zeal to make sure Jon’s chips were properly seated, I squished them down so much that the pins collapsed inside! Right now my printer is showing unknown for everything…thinking of junking it!

Here is a listing that might get you what you need: