Wait for Piezography Pro at this point?

I have a few 3880 printers here at home that I have restored, one using the thrift dye set, one using a pigment set, and I am targeting a restored (new dampers) printer for piezography use. It’s just had dye ink through it for testing of the channels, and I have a set of new bulk ink tanks ready to go for it. Would you recommend waiting for the piezo pro inks at this point, as it sounds like they are coming soon? Or could I start with a sampler/demo set of the Pro?

John - Ladysmith, Vancouver island, BC

I suggest a wait if you can make it.

PiezoPro will be available in 55 days with industry leading dMax and gloss optimization.


OK, sounds good!