Two methods for filling carts?

Hallo

There appear to be 2 methods in your documentation for priming the 3880 carts:

1: The video has you pulling the white plastic lug from the side plug, inserting the syringe without needle or any other extension, withdrawing a small amount of liquid, then closing the plug (checking that the cart is primed).

2: The document provided has you fitting the priming tip at the end of the needle-less syringe, uncapping their air vent (orange lug), and inserting the syringe into the prime ink feed hole at the front of the cart, and withdrawing a small amount of ink as above.

I used method number one and assume it hasn’t caused any problems or damage because flush went very well. Could you please confirm, and advise your preferred method.

Thanks

Hi Jerrab~

Sorry for not responding sooner, I was working in our studio with clients on the 18th + 19th, and was away from my computer.

This thread, specifically my last post at the end, explains about the two different procedures in our written and video instructions: http://www.inkjetmall.com/tech/showthread.php?153-solved-First-Time-Refilling-Priming-Question

Please let me know if you have questions or if there’s anything further I can help you with.
Best regards~ Dana :slight_smile:

Thanks Dana