I reviewed your order history, and see you first purchased ConeColor inks and refillable carts for your 9800 at the end of 2012. Since I have not heard from you until now, and you have purchased more ink since then, I assume everything has been going well and you have been happily printing until recently.
Based on your message, I have some questions in order to get a better understanding of your situation, to help resolve the issue you're experiencing. Since I am not at your printer, and do not know all the details of history and use, etc... it will be quickest/easiest for me to help you if you provide me with detailed answers to my questions below.
1. What is the current ink level of your LLK and LM refillable cartridges?
2. When did the LLK and LM positions first start not fully printing?
3. Did this issue begin after the printer had sat unused for a period of time, or during regular printing?
4. Did the two channels slowly start to drop out, starting with a few nozzles, then get progressively worse- or did the entire positions suddenly stop printing?
5. How are the other six channels printing?
6. How often have you been using your printer, and agitating the cartridges?
7. When was the printer last serviced with new parts, such as dampers, wiper blade, cap pump assembly, and flushing box?
8. Have you followed our instructions for manually cleaning the capping station, flushing box, and bottom of the print head? If not, I recommend you do this, which you can find instructions for here: http://www.inkjetmall.com/tech/content.php?133-Printer-Cleaning-and-Preventative-Maintenance
Please let me know all this information so I can help you resolve this issue and get back to happily printing.
Thanks and best regards~ Dana