Switch from neg to pos

Currently using my 3880 for digital negs… I have installed the 6 ink set using method 3. I want to print prints now. Can you tell me which ink shades I need to make prints.

Shade placement and documentation is here: http://www.piezography.com/PiezoPress/blog/piezography2-digital-negative-and-print-system/

////

One big note: Regarding the road-map for piezography digital negatives, we are in active development of an all-encompassing platinum and alt-process digital negative system that will really change the whole game. We have re-engineered our master density curves using a new curve builder developed in-house that lets us get around how OHP absorbs shades 2 and 4 to enable the use of shades 1,2,3,4,5,6 instead of current Meth3 (shades 2.5 and 4.5). Any person who has a k6,k7 setup will be able to do the new negative system and anyone who currently only has meth3 inks will only need to switch out a channel or two. We will continue LTS (long term support) of Meth3 alongside the new Piezography Digital Negative.

The launch of this system is soon and will start out for Platinum on the 1430 printer and then the P600, and 3880(4880,7880,9880) series printers and then the x900 (4900,7900,9900) series.

We will be creating a digital negative manual that will include Meth3 instructions as well as the updated workflows.

regards,
Walker

According to your purchase history you did not purchase the negative/print ink set but only the negative ink set. Therefore you probably have shades 2, 2.5, 3, 4.5 and 5 installed. You will need shades 1, 4, 6 and make sure everything is in the correct ink positions in order to use the Piezography 2 digital ink system. You will find that information here: Piezography2 Digital Negative Printing systems

Thanks Jon.