Surecolor P6000 ICC Profiles

Hi, I’m wondering where I can find ICC Profiles for the P6000/8000? I can’t seem to find them on the inketmall.com website. I am using CCPRO HDX Ink and Hahnemuhle photo rag paper.

If they aren’t available for free here is there any sense in having a custom profile built? There are profiles available for use with Epson OEM ink on hahnemuhle’s website, of course, but I’m wondering if there will be a difference when using CCPro ink.

Thanks,
Zak

We currently don’t have ICCs available. For those with Pxxxx sets (and sales orders) I’m offering free ICCs.

1. Download and print the target here: Custom ICC profiling Service | InkjetMall

2. Make sure to print exactly to size. I recommend using 11x17 paper for this.

3. Include your customer ID when you mail the targets so I can verify that you are indeed a CCPro customer.

cheers,
Walker

1 Like

As if I wasn’t already impressed with your amazing your customer service! I’ll be in touch after I have all of my CCPro inks installed, I’m still burning the OEM cartridges that came with the p6000. Thanks again.

1 Like