SpyderPrint 5.0

I printed the target for PiezoDN 129 points using QuadtoneRIP and when I open on the Spyderprint software, I cant find the target for 129 points, so I loaded the TIff file on the installation folder, still unable to find the target. anyone has experience using spyderprint to calibrate the ink for darkroom print?

Spyderprint instructions: Using a SpyderPrint to Read Calibration Target Prints for Digital Negatives – J Keith Schreiber

Hi Mark,

I’m having trouble figuring out what you are trying to say in your post. You say you printed the 129-step target, then you say you can’t find it, then you loaded the tiff file but still can’t find the target. I’m not sure what you mean. The 129-step tiff file (Piezography>Images>PiezoDN_Targets>Spyder>PiezoDN-129step-Spyder.tiff) is the target.

You don’t need to load anything in SpyderPrint; you just read the print you made with the 129-step target negative, save the resulting text file and use it with the PiezoDN spreadsheet to create a new linearized quad.

Note: This is different than with X-rite software (ColorPort or i1Profiler) where you do have to load a reference file (.xml or .pwxf respectively) for the associated target image.

Follow the procedure described in my article that Walker referred you to. Any more questions, please post them here.

Keith