I’ve read various thread on this topic but I’m still a bit confused.
I currently use this matte papers:
- Epson Heavy Weight Matte 167 gms (with [I]K7-2880-EpMatteHW.quad[/I] profile)
- Epson Watercolor Radiant White 190 gsm
- Epson Archival Matte 192 gsm (with [I]K7-2880-EpEnhancedMatte.quad[/I] profile)
- Epson Enhanced Matte 192 gsm (with [I]K7-2880-EpEnhancedMatte.quad[/I] profile)
- Epson Velvet Fine Art 260 gsm
- Hahnemuhele Torchon 285 gsm
- Hahnemuhele Photo Rag 308 gsm (with [I]K7-2880-HanPhotoRag.quad[/I] profile)
- MOAB Entrada Rag Bright 300 gsm (with [I]K7-2880-MoabEntradaFABW.quad[/I] profile)
- MOAB Somerset Museum Rag 300 gsm
- MOAB Rag Natural 300 gsm (with[I] K7-2880-MoabEntradaFANat.quad [/I]profile)
Where can I find the profiles for the matte papers not included among the standard QTR install [I]K7-2880-xxx[/I] profiles?
Moreover, I would like to test Piezography inks on this baryta/semigloss papers:
- Canson Baryta Photographique 310 gsm
- Ilford Gold Fibre Silk 310 gsm
- Epson Exhibition Fiber 325 gsm
I’ve downloaded the [I][B]K3 printers-GLOSS.zip[/B][/I] file from your website.
May I use the [I]2880-CAR-CANbaryta.quad[/I] profiles even with the K7 Warm Neutral inks?
Where can I find the right profiles for the Ilford and the Epson glossy papers?
Thank you in advance and sorry for my poor english.