Thanks for posting for others to read/see your experience. I have pasted the images you sent me yesterday, along with the email communication we've had regarding this issue.
Wells forwarded me the images you sent (below). From what I see, it looks like you have a faint magenta block printing behind the nozzle check patterns and text of the nozzle check, and darker magenta on the alignment patterns. Please understand, I have very little to go on, so please provide me with more details to help me better understand and troubleshoot your problem.
1. When did this first begin?
2. What happened before this started? For example: Did the printer sit unused for a period of time? Was the printer in the middle of a print job? Was a cartridge refilled or replaced? Was there is power outage or electrical surge in the building?
nothing happened, did not sit for long, no power out (had just finished making two 40x60 inch canvas prints) decided to do a nozzle check and noticed this.
3. Have you already tried shutting down the printer for a few minutes to refresh, then start back up and try printing another nozzle check?
yes, printer was shut down for a few minutes and did run another check. Printer was shut down (and unplugged) for weekend, powered up monday am and did check
4. Is the printer on sheet or roll media?
5. have you also tried printing a nozzle check from the attached computer?
yes, have done checks from attached computer
Please let me know so I can try to help.
Best regards~ Dana