SOLD-Epson P6000 For Sale, Working Perfectly with Complete ConeColor Kit

Printer functions perfectly, Complete ConeColor 700ml Kit with mostly full inks, extra maintenance tanks, a few extra chips a few rolls of epson luster paper, some large Hahnemuhle cotton rag sheets. I am looking to downsize my office footprint. Most prints that I sell are under 17" and I will be purchasing smaller printer and cone inks.

Home/studio located in Scranton, PA. Local Pickup preferred though I have a pickup truck and I am willing to negotiate delivery within ~100mi range. We can also arrange for freight delivery.

Not exactly sure on the price, if you are interested contact me and we can talk things over. Just looking for something that is fair for everyone involved.

The printer was purchased from B&H in early 2019 to prepare for a museum exhibition and to sell some prints. It was serviced once by Epson tech and the cutter was replaced. I purchased an extended warranty through Epson that is still good until 03/07/2023 , it seems it is transferable and I will do what I can to help in any way possible.

Please email me at zak@zakzavada.com or call/text 570-561-3516

Thanks,
Zak

SOLD, thanks for your interest