Size of Tanks on P600 CISS?

HI there,

Can you let me know the size of your tanks on your CISS for the P600?

Thanks

William

As well does the CISS need to be on the same base level as the printer? Can it be placed above the printer? All my printers are on shelves and I fit 2 per shelf. I could place the CISS on the next shelf up but I need to know if this would cause some type of issue.

150ml is the size. The base of the CISS tanks need to be at the same level as the print-head nozzles.

Thanks!

2 more questions if I may. Is there not a way to get these replies to a thread I have created emailed to me? I thought I have checked this on in my account but it still does not happen

Is there a reason that the tanks need to be at the same level as the print-head nozzles? Just trying to understand how this CISS works.

In the line just above your initial post and on the right, click on “Thread Tools” and then “Subscribe to this Thread …”. Not sure about the account setting.

It doesn’t absolutely have to be. It can be slightly higher. But generally, once you place it at an elevation you don’t want to move it vertically down or up.

These CISSs let ink into a set of “dummy” cartridges. The printer has a suction motor that pull from the carts and pushes to the head.

best,
Walker