Setting up QTR on my Mac

After 16 years of using QTR to print on my Mac Pro it finally crashed
Im trying to set up QTR 2.8.2 on a iMac using 12.7.4 and I’m having problems finding the right profiles for my Epson 9880 using special edition K7 inks
Under the profiles folder I can’t find 9880 K7 ink profiles and my paper profiles ( Hahnehmuhle Museum Etching
Can any one help me to set up my computer
Thanks

just download the Community Edition again… you must have deleted the directory 7880-9880-K7

There is also a directory for using the new HD MK black. 4880-7880-9880-K7

you might consider to upgrade to it if you have not yet.

kind regards,

Jon

Hi Jon

Im going to download it again thanks
If it still doesn’t work Ill set up a paid call in to you
Thanks

Franz

Hi Walker

Thanks for your reply. I have been trying to load it from the QTR site and it allows me access but does not include the features I require
Is there a paid version that I can use that will provide what I need

Thanks for your help

Franz

Hi Walker

Thanks very much for your help
I’ll contact Jon to see when its been fixed and download then

Sincerely

Franz

Hi Jon

I just received a message from Walker Blackwell on the community site letting me know there seems to be an issue with the download
Would you please send me a email when the issue id corrected so that I can download the installer
Thanks

Franz

Hi Franz,

Excuse my French, but a ‘classic asshole’ performed a DDoS on both InkjetMall and Cone Editions yesterday and I had to do a little protection on Piezography. So you need login again until I tie up some loose ends on the site. You can do that at Log In ‹ Piezography — WordPress then you can head back to the downloads…

Kindest regards,

Jon

1 Like

Hi Jon

I’ll try again tomorrow and hope it works
Thanks

Franz

you lost all your credentials so you can try it now or tomorrow whenever - but you need login…

Hi Jon

I am still having a problem downloading the software
I have tried logging in but it keeps rejecting my password
I have done the password reset from the sent email and it still rejects me when I try to log in
Not sure what’s going on
I sent a call request for a 15 min hand holding Order # S038494

Thanks

Franz

Hi Franz

I’m pulled over to text this and will be back to my laptop early afternoon.

I’ll take care of this shortly please hang tight. We have others downloading and I’ll get you a password reset if you need.

Best

Jon

Hi Franz,

I called in just now to our new guy. He said that you do not have an account at Piezography under this email. So, it is not your password that is unrecognized but your actual login. He is going to create a new account for you. So look for that in your email account associated with what you are using here at Community. This will be your login for Piezography.com and you can change your password. You should be all set after you receive it and login and head to the download page!

best,

Jon

Franz,

I’m back on laptop - let me know if you successfully changed your password and got registered in…

Jon

Hi Jon

I mostly use to call in my orders as I live in Jamaica and it was easier to call also I would have long chats with Wells and he would tell me all about Vermont

Franz

Wells retired three years ago. I visited him in Montana last year. I miss him a lot, too. Knew him from when I first moved to Vermont in the late 1980s and he and I were both young and full of vinegar as they say…

So…I do have new Piezography customers who have received their credential emails since the DDoS attack on the websites… yours may be ending up in your spam folder perhaps?? If you have not received the new one - please let me know and I will arrange for a private download on a google drive for you - and an email from Google should NOT be spam’d… If you have received it please go to the link in it and change your password - then back to the Piezography website to login - you will see the link to the website in your upper left corner of the page you arrive at when you acknowledge the email…

and again - if you have any more issues let me know and I will arrange for a private download for you by another means…

kind regards

Jon

Jon

Thanks I’m going to give it a try shortly

Franz

Jon

I was able to log in and went to the piezography page where the term download the community edition which then takes me to a page with the download 3.1 for Mac
This then takes me to another page and under the heading. Private file it says Access forbidden

Franz

I’ll arrange something for you - look in your email shortly…

Are on Mac or Windows?

Hi Jon

Something happened as it just worked after I restarted my computer
I’m now able to download the community edition
Whatever you did is working now
Thanks for the much appreciated help

Franz