Selling Epson 7900. All Channels printing perfectly except Green. $500

HI. I am located in Boston, MA 02135. The printer has low milage and made fantastic prints. I have many here in my apartment in Boston. However it is a little physically beat up. Was in perfect condition until I moved from California to Boston. There are a couple of dings in the top cover. The body is perfect except the little plastic pieces on the bottom got knocked off. It is on a 2x4 and plywood stretcher and ratchet strapped on 2 dollies. I live in a elevator building no stairs. I am throwing in a half roll on LexJet Metallic 24" wide paper and what ever velvet Rag is left on that roll. Both plastic roll holders also got broken - my fault. They rolled off a table a few months ago. This is my first time on this forum so I an not exactly sure what to do about contact. Here is an email I can be reached at directly: ron@ronrichman.com Thank you. Ron Richman

For anyone with a 7890 or 9890 this head will work perfectly . … and if you get this printer and just use the 7890 or 9890 driver it will also print perfectly.

best all,
-Walker