R3000 Not Recognizing a Full Cart

Hi Dana,

I placed all new carts in my R3000 and seemed to be working fine. The MK cartridge generated a message that it needed to be replaced/refilled. Rather than refilling it right away I switched from MK to PK and kept printing.

Now I want to go back to MK ink so I refilled the cart and told it to switch from PK to MK. The printer is telling me the cart is empty so it won’t switch. I assume the chip did not reset so the printer thinks it’s empty. Will it not reset to full because I switched to PK before refilling MK?
How do I get the printer to recognize that the cart is actually full?

Thanks

Please see the red warning on the products. We put this on all our R3000 cart pages.

best,
Walker

When I was trying to install itunes on windows 7 I could not install it at all and this problem just started after I tried to load the full cart. Please help me out of this problem.

These are totally different physical parts/machines and it was a coincidence. You need to look this up on Apple support (re: iTunes on Win7). iTunes is a legacy app and prone to problems at this point, especially with older OS’s.

best,
Walker