Question about size of QTR window on a PC screen

I just downloaded QTR and started my first piezography printing tests. Looks great. But I sure would like to know how to make the QTR window larger on my PC screen. The workshop I attended had only mac hardware and the whole exercise of sizing images in the print window seemed simpler. If the means to size the QTR window on a PC is described in a manual I was unable to find the info. Any suggestions on how I can do it?

thanks
Kyle

I’m glad to hear you’re set up and making beautiful Piezography prints!

I don’t believe there’s any way to increase the QTR window on a PC. Are you asking about the QTR window, or sizing your image/page setup?
Roy Harrington of QTR directly supports QTR, so may be better suited to help, but I will try to answer your questions.

Best regards and happy printing~ Dana :slight_smile:

Hi Dana. I am asking about sizing the QTR window, not the print size. Everything works fine but it just seems a bit of an eye test to me. I suspect you are correct about not being able to resize the window. The other comment was just a comparison about the QTR window on the macs relative to what I’m seeing on the pc.

thanks

Maybe adjust the resolution of your screen? When I just checked on our PC (with an Eizo monitor), the QTR window filled up about 1/2 the screen and was very easy to see, so if the window is showing everything but is too small for you to comfortably work with, maybe lowering your screen resolution slightly will help.

QTR workflow and windows differ on Mac vs. Windows, but should both be easily read and contain all the same settings.

Best regards and happy printing~ Dana :slight_smile:

Thanks, Dana. I don’t really want to change the screen res and I guess I will either add a monitor just for the purpose or otherwise work with things as they are unless Roy has more info.

OK, best regards and happy printing~ Dana :slight_smile: