Problems with Color Green

I have an image which has some rose foliage near the bottom of the image, which I have printed with no problems. Recently, I tried to print another copy and the green foliage is coming out dark, dull green instead of the vibrant colors seen earlier. The nozzle check on the printer (Epson 7900) was good. I have even printed a green color purge file in which the color looks good.

I printed this image on my Epson 3880 for comparison and it gave vibrant green foliage as expected. In both cases I am printing from Lightroom on Epson Exhibition Canvas with the same printer settings.

Any suggrestions?

Did you recently refill any of your cartridges? I ask this because it is possible to put the wrong ink in with these refill carts.

best,
Walker

[QUOTE=walkerblackwell;12286]Did you recently refill any of your cartridges? I ask this because it is possible to put the wrong ink in with these refill carts.

best,
Walker[/QUOTE]

No, I have not refilled any cartridges. I have made no changes since I printed the image successfully in late October.

Can you upload an image please?

The best way to upload an image is usually through the safari browser if you have that.

best,
Walker