Printer profile for Museo Portfolio Rag?

Is there a printer profile for Museo Portfolio Rag? I’ve tried experimenting with various other profiles but colors are looking a bit muddy. I’m using UPPPM (Enhanced Matte) for my media type.

Which printer profile should I use?

Epson 3880
ConeColorPro K3 Vivid Ink

Thanks!

No there isn’t. We find Portfolio Rag to be one of those papers that actually prints a bit muddy. The surface sometimes seems to be a little puddly when the ink dries. It often looks like other papers just before they are dry.

So, we ended up not liking it very much and have not included it in our profile library. We can make a custom for you on the inkjetmall website. We have a $99 ICC service. But, I think that there are better papers in my opinion than the Portfolio Rag. If you like smooth fine art surface and want great color and dMax try our ConeColor Type 2, Canson Rag Photographique, or Hahnemuhle Photo Rag. These are the best of the best.

Thanks very much for your reply and your recommendations. I was loving Hahnemuhle German Etching. I really liked the texture but I was having some trouble with the ink flaking off in spots…an expensive problem! Thought it might be the texture so I’m trying the smoother papers. Any fine art papers with texture that you like? Again, appreciate your help!

We like subtle texture as in Canson Edition Etching Rag…
texture is such a personal choice…
we may like more subtle texture than others

flaking is an issue now with most the big name papers… :frowning:
we see it happening as well.

Thanks much! I’ll give the Canson a try.