Printer "house-keeping"

I’ve seen Dana use a disposable pad on work tables, etc. that is both absorbent one side, and coated against leak-through on the other, when she is working on printers and parts. Ink and Piezo-flush can get all over the place, and the pad seems to help. What are they called, and where are they sold?

InkJetMall has the most thorough customer support I’ve ever seen!

They’re called “disposable underpads” and you can get them online from Amazon and medical supply companies.

Eureka! Thanks, Dana!