Print Sizing

Yesterday I was printing on 13-19 paper with an image size of 7.5x9.41- the intention was to print centered in the landscape mode. I did manage to print but the image was printed on only half the paper in the Portrait mode. I could not get the image to print in full size landscape. This also happened when adding the GO overprint.

Any help would be appreciated - thank you.

Let us know if you are on OS X or on Windows.
If OS X, did you set Page Size only in Print Tool? Or in both Print Tool and also in QTR.
If in both, did you make certain that both the Print Tool printer and the QTR printer are the same and therefore the page setups the same?

Did this work previously ok, but suddenly not.
Did you upgrade anything between when it did work and when it did not.

Have you ever been able to center an image on 13x19 whether with QTR or the standard Epson driver?

[QUOTE=jon;9699]Let us know if you are on OS X or on Windows.
If OS X, did you set Page Size only in Print Tool? Or in both Print Tool and also in QTR.
If in both, did you make certain that both the Print Tool printer and the QTR printer are the same and therefore the page setups the same?

Did this work previously ok, but suddenly not.
Did you upgrade anything between when it did work and when it did not.

Have you ever been able to center an image on 13x19 whether with QTR or the standard Epson driver?[/QUOTE]

I believe this is rookie operator error Jon - I had put in 13x9.5 as the paper size…I have a feeling this will solve the problem when I print tomorrow.

OK was definitely a rookie error - changed the print sizing and it works now - sorry about that.