Hello Walker, since my last thread I have ordered and replaced the Wiper & Wiper Cleaner as well as the Ink Selector Assembly in one of my 4900s. Immediately all of the old plugs disappeared on a nozzle test, however I did have one small plug show up in PK. After running a couple of cleaning cycles with no change in the nozzle tests I ran a couple of hundred 8.5 x 11 prints. Another test revealed a couple of more plugs, VM, VLM, and LC. Cleaning cycles seem to have no effect. Does this indicate a bad pump, or does it sound more like a head issue. I still have a couple of more 4900 units that I would like to service but hate to throw good money after bad.