Piezography Prints have a Light Gray Overcoat

My prints have a light gray overcoat, what should be white turns out to be light gray. I was checking the profile to make sure it was set to read and write and then reset the Epson 7900 Printer Setup Initialize. That seemed to work and now back with the same problem. I have reloaded OTR Print Tool and the Profiles several times and that not doing it. Thanks.

I suspect your GO may have been contaminated/tinted, about how long ago did you install the set of Piezography carts? Please remove your LLK/GO cart and visually check the contents: GO should be clear.

I’m not using GO it when I print an image and what should be white is light gray but not every time. I just printed and it’s working great. The time before it was gray and it’s the same ICC and image file everything. Before I print I was checking the profile to make sure it was set to read and write and then reset the Epson 7900 Printer Setup Initialize each time. This 7900 is going to be the death of me. I don’t know if that helps. Thank’s for your help.

ok, thanks for the clarification. Please send screen captures of your print settings as well as a scan/photo of your printed ink separation sheet (instructions for printing the ink sep chart can be found here: http://piezography.com/blog/2016/10/02/quadtonerip-ink-seperation-calibration-mode/)