Perfect nozzle check with PF but not with Ink

I recently purchased a p800 that had been sitting idle for some time. I flushed with PF carts, let it sit for a few days, then performed several perfect nozzle checks a few days ago. I ran one more check today just to be sure before installing ink and all lines were perfect.

After installing ink carts I ran a couple heavy cleanings, switching between PK and MK then performed another nozzle check. A little spotty but most colors were perfect. Ran another head cleaning and all were perfect but VLM looked worse, ran a few heavy cleanings and it appeared slightly better but there are still many segments missing from VLM mostly on the bottom of the pattern. At this point, I’ve run enough head cleanings to half empty my carts.

I cleaned the capping station and wiper with PF on a swab. Ran a few more regular head cleanings, the nozzle checks seem to be progressing, then the next one seems to look worse. I can’t make sense of it.

What could it mean that PF nozzle checks were perfect? Should I reinstall just the VLM piezocart, run a heavy cleaning and then let it sit for a few days? Open to any guidance…

Just now I reinstalled the PF carts and ran an Initial Fill. Nozzle check showed everything pink but clogged VLM. I’m going to let it sit for 24 hours before I try anything further. I’m curious if anyone has any insight…