P8000 New Install - Ink System Error #1537

Hi Walker, didn’t know if it was worth starting a new thread for this, so I’m just replying here, I hope that is ok…

I’m a new user of CCPro inks, just going through the process of replacing my OEM tanks in my sure color p6000 one at a time as they get low.

When I installed a new CC tank with Light Black ink and received the same error #1537 as Phil here I searched the forums and I found this thread. I replaced the OEM tank, powered back up and everything went back to normal. I tried to reseat the plugs on my CC tank, then reinstalled it, same pressurization issue. Swapped back to OEM again, reset the printer and it was back to normal. I then poured the light black Ink into an another empty cartridge, replaced the chip and removed the OEM light black, I replaced it with the new CC cartridge and it works like a charm. Seems as if the first CC cartridge that I tried is not holding the pressure correctly. I investigated further and it seems there I a crack in the side wall of the tank as well as the individual cardboard box that it was housed in being slightly damaged on the side. I hadn’t thought much of it when I initially opened the package but I am guessing now that is the root of the issue.

Can I please send this damaged empty cartridge back to you and have a replacement cartridge sent to me? I’m so very grateful for the existence of this forum, had I not found this thread I don’t know how I would have figured out what to do. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Zak

Dear Zak. I’m forwarding this to wells for the RMA. No need to send back to us as this was damaged in shipping. It’s very important to inspect these products for this type of damage but I’m glad you were able to get it running.

Replacing asap.

best,
Walker

Awesome! You guys are pros! Thanks so much for the quick help.

1 Like