P800 - Need 2nd set of cartridges for Piezo flush?

I have a. brand new P800 that I am setting up for K7/P2.

I installed the controller board and ran the head alignment with the color Epson cartridges.

Now I am getting ready to install the K7 / Piezo cartridges and here is my question:

Do I need to flush the system with Piezo flush and a second set of cartridges before I install the K7 inks or can I just install the K7 inks and run a few sheets to expel the color ink from the head alignment?

So, basically do I need two separate sets of cartridges; one for Piezo Flush and one for the K7 inks?

Thanks in advance.

I think I just answered my own question…

Ink Change Procedure

1. Test the printer with Epson inks to verify that it functions perfectly, as described above.

2. Open the cartridge bay door, remove Epson cartridge(s) and install refillable cart(s) into printer (please refer to the refillable carts instructions for the correct way to fill and prime), then close the cartridge bay door. The printer should now pressurize carts. When it stops, the green power light should be on and “ready” displayed on the printer LCD panel. If you see a red light or cartridge error ( 38xx only) on the LCD at this point, one or more chips has not been recognized or seated correctly. If this is the case, open the cartridge bay door, then push firmly on the cartridge that is not being recognized. Follow this by lifting up on the back of all carts, then close the cartridge bay door.

3. Perform 3 Power/Heavy Clean Cycles after installing carts to purge color ink and get Piezography ink from carts to the print head. Print a nozzle check to make sure all positions are fully printing, then print a test gradient and examine it for color staining. Yellow, which is the worst for color staining, will show up in the highlights. If color staining is present, do another Power/Heavy Clean Cycle or a few regular cleaning cycles. Follow this by printing another gradient to make sure color is gone before printing images.

1. Verify that you have a perfect nozzle check pattern before printing images.