I am not getting ANY printout after using the PiezoFlush Kit on my Epson SP1400. I have run the head cleaning utility at least 5 times. I’m using Epson OEM ink cartridges.
Here’s what I have done:
- Cleaned under head with folded paper towel and windex. Also cleaned sponge pads.
- Ran print test. There were a few gaps on most colors, and some black in the yellow so I decided use the PiezoFlush.
- Flushed all 6 ink stations, blowing air in at the end to drain out PiezoFlush.
- Tried to print but got nothing. Thought maybe the print head needs to be primed. So put 1.5 ml of piezoflush in each ink station.
- Have tried printing and head cleaning many times (have used up between 1/2 and 3/4 of 6 Epson cartridges). Have only seen light pink PiezoFlush printed onto paper.
Any suggestions? I’m getting tired of pouring money into this.