Neutral glossy on R2400

As I dig around trying to come up to speed, I found this statement: ‘Gloss Optimizer is supported with only Selenium or WarmNeutral inks and the use of MPS Shade 1 (Photo Black)’ in the installation instructions. Given that I can buy a neutral set that includes both gloss and matte, I’m totally confused. Are the instructions out of date, or am I missing something?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we will update this right away. Can you give me the exact link where you read this statement? ALL Piezography ink tones are now matte/gloss compatible (in the beginning, only Selenium and Warm-Neutral were gloss compatible).

Thanks~ Dana

Hi Dana,

I have been hunting around but can’t find it any more. If I stumble across it again, I’ll let you know. I had been digging around on the site for a couple of hours, going through a lot of articles so retracing my steps is not easy. I think that it would be a great idea to have all the bits for each printer in the ‘shop by printer’ page. For example, I stumbled across the waste ink bottle holder for the 2400 on another page. I’m really looking forward to looking back on this and wondering why it looked so hard at the time. Oh, and I will also be producing great B&W so I will be a happy camper.

We are working on grouping related products and improving navigation on our website, as we want it to be as easy as possible for people to find what they want/need!

Best~ Dana :slight_smile:

Thanks Dana. I just found it. http://www.piezography.com/PiezoPress/technical-support/epson-r2400-installation/

Gloss Optimizer is supported with only Selenium or WarmNeutral inks and the use of MPS Shade 1 (Photo Black)

under the shade location table.

Thanks Jeff, I’ll have this corrected ASAP.

Best~ Dana :slight_smile:

corrected!