Multiple insertions and extractions of epson 3880 carts

Hello.I bought 4 carts for my Epson 3880 and I had a hard time taking out the light cyan cart.It was jammed and I had to pull several sideways to take it out.The exit port seems to be faulty.It was on a first time refill.Now I afraid to break something inside the printer if I keep pulling at the cart to take it out.How many times can one take out and insert a cart before the exit port wears out and needs to be replaced.Now what do I do with light cyan cart?By the way I had a look at the gun cart on the net and it seems a great concept not having to take out the carts.Regards, Andre

Hi Andre~

Please tap/push the unlock tab for the light cyan cartridge chamber, while gently pulling the cartridge out of the printer. Occasionally the lock tab of the printer gets caught on the cart, and the cart doesn’t eject.

Please let me know if this fixes your problem, if you have further questions, or there’s anything else I can help you with.
Best regards~ Dana

Hi Andre~ I’m just checking in to see if this did the trick, or if there’s anything else I can help you with.

Best~ Dana