MPS and Piezography 2 black ink changes required?

Walker will have to respond re the two-inkset system. I imagine that it would be well suited to a ten ink printer. How it would operate in an eight ink printer like any of K3 models is less clear to me.

The ability to switch between inksets is one reason why I’ve stuck with the smaller carts on head printers. I’ve written my thoughts on this here.

Brian
Great reading. I am very much a piezography beginner with only 9 months under my belt and a lot of learning to do. I have been inkjet printing since 2002 and my colour work by others accounts is extremely good. My true love, however, is monochrome and epson, canon and hp while okay have always been a second class substitute for my darkroom prints. I was fortunate to see a small local exhibition of b&w images that I was sure were air dried fibre prints. The print maker was the one who pointed me to Jon and Piezography. As is obvious it has been a big and growing learning curve, however, I am totally hooked.
Your articles are a bit like finding the dead sea scrolls. I now have to possibly think through what I have done, interpret what youv are saying in light of what I understand and learn a bunch of new stuff. My wife thinks I spend far to much time in my studio, however, she loves the results and so do I . This just means more time in the studio.
If it is not to out of place to ask - where are you basef?
Thanks so much for your insights, your articles and for bothering to answer on the forum.
Bob

You won’t believe how hard I laughed when I read that! I trust the articles are in better shape than the DSS. I’m in eastern Australia.

Brian
Finding thing on IJM is somewhat akin to the search for the DSS or the Holy Grail.
I suspected somewhere down under.

Thanks
Bob

I’m working on full organization of 20 years of content + 301 redirects of all the old content. It takes times.

best,
Walker

Walker
After wading around through the content for the last year plus I can appreciate the job you are doing. Your efforts are much appreciated and will take what is now a very good printing system and make it much more user friendly. Thanks
Bob

Walker, our somewhat jaundiced comments are not a reflection on what you’re doing, not at all. Rather they’re a demonstration of why it’s sorely needed, so you should be encouraged. In the meantime, the fact remains that a newcomer like Bob has to engage in yet another archaeological dig.

Bob - I sent you a PM.