Most of replacement cartridges not printing

I am not sure if I should be addressing this problem to Inkjet Mall or Epson. I recently purchased a recertified by Epson Artisan 1430 printer. It worked well with the initial inks supplied with the printer. I purchased replacement inks from you and they worked well for awhile but now I only get the Light & Normal Magenta to print. I have refilled the cartridges, used the resetter I purchase from you and the cartridges indicate that there is plenty of ink left. I have done 2 cleaning cycles but still cannot get the other colors to print. I would appreciate any suggestions as to how to correct my problem. Thank you.
Respectfully,
Walter (Graphic’s Guy)
Locust Grove, VA

Hi Walter-

Did you remove the air vent plugs on all the refill carts, before installing into your printer?
Did any cartridges run totally empty, before you refilled them, or was there still ink in all the carts?

Please let me know, thanks~ Dana

Hi Dana,

Thank you for the quick reply.
Yes, I did remove the air vent plugs on the refill carts as you suggested in our previous correspondence. I also tapped them on a paper towel after removing the plugs to remove any air bubbles. The cartridges were about half full when I refilled and reset them. The printer did print for awhile although the color was not very good.

Respectfully, Walter

Thanks for the additional information Walter~

If you removed the air vent plugs, tapped the carts down a few times before installing, and none ran totally out of ink, then it’s very strange that four carts aren’t printing…
Do you still have any ink remaining in the Epson carts, to give them a try (to test print vs. carts)?

Please keep me posted~ Dana

Hi Dana,

Yes, I still have ink in all of the cartridges and made this test.

As you can see the 2 Cyan’s and the Black are not printing.
What do you suggest I do to get things back to normal.
Respectfully, Walter

It sounds like your ink is not leaving the cartridges, they only reason this would or could happen is if the Air vent plugs are not pulled. Here is a picture of the cartridge

Did you fill the cartridges using the syringe with blunt tip needle attached? Or did you use the vacuum method?

Kindly,
Kelly

Hi Kelly,
Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you, I was out of town.
The air vent plugs were not installed & I fill my cartridges with the syringe with blunt tip needle, and did so this morning to insure that they were all filled.
I re-chipped them and ran 3 head cleaning cycles and all colors are printing now and indicating full.
My thanks to you and Dana for your assistance.
Respectfully, Walter

Thanks for the update Walter.
I’m glad to hear all channels are now fully printing, and hope they continue working well.

Best regards and happy printing~ Dana