Magenta cart not resetting

Hi,
Just ordered refillable carts and ink for my 3800, magenta ink not resetting, indicates Ink low.
been through all the steps to correct that I can find on the forum.
the resetting chip has one shorter prong on it. Maybe the problem?
Also, that cart actually did run low before I replaced it.

Mike N

order ID SO307466972

Hi Mike,

I’m sorry to hear you are having a hard time getting your M cartridge to behave, it sounds like it came with a defective control chip. I have put a SO together for a replacement and it will ship out in the mail tomorrow, please let me know if it solves your problem.

Kindly,
Kelly

[QUOTE=KellyC;8926]Hi Mike,

I’m sorry to hear you are having a hard time getting your M cartridge to behave, it sounds like it came with a defective control chip. I have put a SO together for a replacement and it will ship out in the mail tomorrow, please let me know if it solves your problem.

Kindly,
Kelly[/QUOTE]

Hi,

Thanks for sending the Magenta chip. That problem is resolved!
However, I just inserted the Lt Cyan cartridge. After seeing an error, I examined the chip and saw it only had two pins, not three. Rats.
Would you send me a Light cyan replacement chip also?
I checked the others I havent installed yet. They seem to have all their pins.
Looking forward to happily printing…
Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike, Yes, I have put together another replacement to be shipped out tomorrow via USPS, look for it in they mail by the middle of next week at the latest. Sorry you had another chip that was faulty, this is very unusual you would receive 2 in the same set that were inoperable! Please let us know if it fixes your printer once you receive it.

just received the new chip and all is well!!

Thanks a lot.

Excellent!

Happy Printing :slight_smile: