Linearizing piezography Pro

I have been reading and re-reading the manual specifically the section on linearizing and find it confusing. I realize this was written a few years ago but it states that the ColorMunki is usable but the i1Studio (which replaced the Munki) is not. Did I read that correctly? So if I print a target set (from the Community edition ) from Piezography targets, I only see 21 (Colorport & i1Profiler) & 51, & 129 (ColorMunki) which one can I use? The example you show lists a 256 target and you’re using Print tool.for a mac. I’m on a PC using QTRgui. Am I SOL as far as what I have for hardware since the i1Studio spectrophotometer?

i1Studio is essentially a less able version of the ColorMunki. As per the screenshot instructions for the ColorMunki you can read the 129 step colormunki target.

It’s here:

best,
Walker

Walker,
I am using the colormunki and printed the colormunki 129 step target you mentioned, but cannot find the xml file associated with it. Can you point me to the correct file location.
Thanks

Walker,
Sorry, I think that I figured it out and don’t need the xml file for the colormunki procedure you outlined in the manual.
Thanks