Light cyan empties in few hours

I am using epson 1430 with cone neutral inks.After filling I find the cartridge is empty the next day… This has happened twice in the last 48 hours. I do not know how the ink disappears. I have checked the carriage and there is no pooling of the ink. Any solutions? I

I will need a little more information before deeming the cartridge as faulty. Please answer the following questions to help me better diagnose this concern:

1.How old is your printer?
2.Has the printer been maintained, meaning have you kept the Capping Station, Wiper Blade and Bottom of print head clean since it was new?
3.Did you fill all of these cartridges using the syringe and blunt tip needle?

Kindly,
Kelly

[QUOTE=KellyC;6629]I will need a little more information before deeming the cartridge as faulty. Please answer the following questions to help me better diagnose this concern:

1.How old is your printer?
2.Has the printer been maintained, meaning have you kept the Capping Station, Wiper Blade and Bottom of print head clean since it was new?
3.Did you fill all of these cartridges using the syringe and blunt tip needle?

Kindly,
Kelly[/QUOTE]
Hi Kelly,
This is Jay,You helped me with my old 1400 which ended in trash.This is my new 1430.Less than 6 months old.It is my first refill after purchase.I print daily a nozzle check.When the print had gaps I checked my carts. I filled the LC as it was low.Next day I had the same gaps in nozzle print .The LC cart was empty.After refilling again print had same gaps ,So I did a cleaning cycle. No improvement.So checking the LC cart was empty again.I use the blunt needle. I have the old LC cart used in my discarded 1400.Can I use that just to be sure that it is the cart? Just to be sure it is the cart. I bought a new set of cart and inks not too long ago from you all. I did fill all carts at the same time.

Ahhu, Hi Jay! I didn’t put 2 and 2 together…Yes, please install a different cart from your other set to make sure it’s a faulty cartridge. If so, I will drop a replacement in the mail for you from our offices (we don’t keep individual cartridges in stock for the small format printers), so I will need to scrape one up from R&D. Please let me know if the other cartridge solves your problems - Kelly

Yes I thought you will remember after all the trouble with my 1400.Ok I will ,try the old cart and let you know.
Thanks.Have a good day

It worked with the old cart.Can I continue using iy Or do I have to get a new one?