Large format SureColor support + new products! :)

p6000
p8000
p7000
xp-15000
p9000

We are about to announce details and specifics for our upcoming SureColor P6000, P7000, P8000, and P9000 support. This has been a long marathon of work from over a year of chip testing and collaboration with chip factories to new cartridge moulds, redesigns, testing, even new moulds, etc.

Stay tuned at our newsletter (subscribe below) and also here and on the blog at inkjetmall.com/blog. Q/A is welcome on this thread after we publish the specs.

It’s been 3 darn years this time but we can finally say we have a stable third-party solution that is tested and verified.

best regards,
stay tuned,
Walker

:fire: :fire: :fire:

R&D @ Vermont PhotoInkjet LLC.

Ok. Here’s the newsletter. InkjetMall New Products!  🌎

Any questions you have please ask below.

cheers,
Walker

First, congratulations to everyone at IJM! This is a great milestone for IJM and for piezography printers worldwide!

At some point in the near future I will probably be upgrading my 7880 to a P6000. Since I can’t seem to find the answer I am seeking I am turning to the experts at IJM. Can you tell me about the head used in the P6000? Is it a new design? Or is it the same head used in the dreaded, ill-fated X9XX series?

thanks!
Michael

So here’s the deal, it’s exactly the same head (even though epson is calling it a different head. Same serial and part#).

What has changed is the pump pressure and the damper and the cleaning assembly. Essentially they fixed how everything before and after the head works and this keeps the heads from blowing out.

best regards
Walker

Thank you Walker!

M.