Labor day Sales?

This is not a printer/ink issue, but I just recently found out on another forum that there was a Labor Day sale earlier in the month. Even though I have been using IJM products for a few years now, I never received any kind of email notification about it. What gives?

You are not on our mailing list (subscribe at the bottom of this page).

best,
Walker

Strange! I had received emails in the past and wondered why I hadn’t seen anything for awhile. I’ll re-subscribe right away!

I re subscribed yesterday -twice. The 1st time was via my computer here at work. i followed the prompts to add my email information, etc. Asked if I was robot. I-am-not-a-robot…Then it said that there was a problem and I needed to input my first and last name. I believe that was the sequence. It then said that an email would be sent to my computer and to verify the email address. Since I can get my emails via my phone, I waited and waited. Nothing. No email, so when i got home I re-subscribed again and the same thing. No email response. I have never blocked IJM and have always received invoices & receipts from my purchases. So my question is, am I now subscribed?

Not sure why it’s not getting to you. I manually added you. You will now get updates from us.

best,
Walker

Thanks for getting back to me Walker. I can’t explain it either. I did see your 1st response (You are not on our mailing list…) and your last (Not sure why it’s not getting to you…) both on my phone since I see all my emails sent to my home email addy.