K7 Neutral and Hahnemühle Photo rag Ultra Smooth on Epson 9890

Hi. We are experiencing issues with K7 Neutral inks and Hahnemühle Photo Rag Ultra Smooth on Epson 9890.
We are getting some ink spots and horizontal lines with costant gaps (about 1mm),
We are using profiles for the Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper.
Is there any suitable profile for such a paper? Or have you ever got such issues?
Thanks.

This isn’t profile related. Have you printed a nozzle check to make sure all channels are fully printing?

Yes, we did and the channels are alight. We also did a nozzle cleaning. Thanks for the quick reply. Please have a look at the attached jpgs.

Thanks for the additional information. Please post a scan of your most recent printed nozzle check for me to see (300ppi min, and “large” attachment so I can see detail)

~Dana

Hi. Thanks. Please find it attached. Kind regards, Giorgia

I can’t see the detail necessary to determine anything from this nozzle check… From what I can see, it looks like all channels are fully printing, but I need to see the individual nozzle detail to help determine what’s causing your banding. For example: http://www.inkjetmall.com/tech/content.php?167-Evaluate-a-Manual-Nozzle-Check-to-Determine-the-Health-of-Your-Printer