Is Methodology 3 supported with printer model: Pro 3890 or Epson SureColor P608

hi,I come form china,I’ve purchased Piezography Digital Negative - Methodology 3 -Set of 6- 110ml bottles .when I buy the computer epson R3000,Suppliers tell me,R3000 Epson has been discontinued.the new model is Epson SureColor P608.another supported printer pro3880 is also replaced by Pro 3890. I can not find the printer moedl R3000 and pro 3880 In the market! only Epson SureColor P608 and Pro 3890 is provided which i can afford. other supported printer R2400\R2880 dose not provide in china market also. So my question is Methodology 3 supported with printer model: Pro 3890 or Epson SureColor P608? if not,what can I do? thank you very much!

The P608 and Pro 3890 are not know to us here in USA. If you can purchase refillable carts for these printer models in China, you can load our inks into them. However, you must use QuadTone RIP with Piezography inks. You will need to contact Roy Harrington of QuadTone RIP and ask him if it is possible for QuadTone RIP to work with these two printer models. Unfortunately, you may need to purchase these printers in order to provide some testing to determine if they are compatible with QuadTone RIP. Please let us know if you can purchase refillable carts for these two printer models in China.

Otherwise - you must use a supported printer and you may need to purchase this printer from USA or EU. The printers we support are listed on both the InkjetMall website as well as the Piezography website.

Here in the USA, we do not know yet if the P600 and P800 printers will be supported. Always it takes some time for new printer models.

Let us know if you find refillable cartridges to use with the P608 and the 3890.