Inks for Canon ImagegrafPro 41000

Hello,
I am looking to buy a set of inks from Inkjet Mall for my Canon ImageproGraf 4100. The Canon licensed inks for my/this printer are labeled PFI-1300. On the site, the ones you have labeled for the Imageprograf 4100 are labeled PFI-1700, the picture of the cartridge also appears differently then what I have installed on my printer. The cartridges I have in my printer look closer to what you have on sale as PFI-300 range. Could you or anyone please clarify this discrepancy and advise?

Any insights would be helpful, I would like to be able to work with a product that is more sustainable then the Canon licensed inks.

Thank you

Hello,

your printer is a 4100? That is wide format printer. The PFI-1300 carts are for smaller printers. Please verify your printer model. We do not support smaller printers.

warm regards
-Walker

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. Yes, my printer is a Canon ImagProGraf Pro-4100. Will the PFI-1700 cartridges work for my printer? I’m wondering if my confusion/uncertainty is based on the fact that the PFI-1700 is just the label for the 700 ml of ink rather then the 1300 being 300ml? I have only purchased the 300ml cartridges before for my printer. Maybe that’s what the difference is?
Thank you for your assistance. Best, Erik

The PFI-1700s will work yes. They are 700mL yes.

warm regards
-Walker