ICC/ICM profiles for soft proofing K7 inks for JCS Type 2 & 5?

Hey Dana,

If you have any ICC/ICM profiles for soft proofing K7 inks (WN,CAR,SEL,SpecEd,Neu) for JCS Type 2 & 5 papers, could you please send them to me?

Thanks,

John

All Piezography soft proof profiles can now be found here: http://www.inkjetmall.com/tech/content.php?145-Piezography-Soft-Proof-profiles

When clicking on this link it appears to only include Piezography2 profiles. I am looking for soft proof profiles for Photoshop CS3 for WNK7 piezography. Can you direct me to where I can download these profiles? I also saw some mention that soft proof ICC’s are documented in QTR but I can’t find how to access/download. Thanks for your help!

Garie,
Use the P2 Soft Proofs. You will not be able to visually tell the difference on a display. There are no pre-mades for K7.
Jon

[QUOTE=jon;1845]Garie,
Use the P2 Soft Proofs. You will not be able to visually tell the difference on a display. There are no pre-mades for K7.
Jon[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I have another question regarding soft proofing in Photoshop CS3. I am assuming that you should check Black Point Compensation (not Preserve RGB numbers), correct? Also, I can only check either “simulate black in” OR “simulate paper color”, not both. Am I doing something wrong?

THanks for your help!

Do not click Preserve RGB numbers! Select Relative Colormetric and BP Compensation. If you check simulate black ink it usually checks off the paper color!

Got it! thanks for your help.