Hannemuhle Photo Rag Pearl Curve-9900

I’m looking for a curve for Hannemuhle Photo Rag Pearl on a Epson 9900.
Does anyone know if one is available?
Only curve I found is 7800-K7mix-HANptoRagPearl.quad, will it be the best alternative?
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

We’ll be publishing a large archive of new curves shortly (most of them are available on the Piezography.com website but are hard to find).

I suggest using X900-MPS-K7-EPexhibitFiber.quad as your best alternative.

http://www.inkjetmall.com/tech/content.php?158-Piezography-K7-GLOSSY-Curve-Resource

best,
Walker

[QUOTE=walkerblackwell;11597]We’ll be publishing a large archive of new curves shortly (most of them are available on the Piezography.com website but are hard to find).

I suggest using X900-MPS-K7-EPexhibitFiber.quad as your best alternative.

http://www.inkjetmall.com/tech/content.php?158-Piezography-K7-GLOSSY-Curve-Resource

best,
Walker[/QUOTE]

Walker,

Many thanks.

How will we be notified of the curves archive publication?

Joe

All our notifications are first published in our monthly and semi-monthly newsletters.

you can subscribe at the bottom of any page at shop.inkjetmall.com

best,
Walker

[QUOTE=walkerblackwell;11607]All our notifications are first published in our monthly and semi-monthly newsletters.

you can subscribe at the bottom of any page at shop.inkjetmall.com

best,
Walker[/QUOTE]

Walker, Once again, many thanks. Joe

Hallo Walker

I look forward to receiving the information regarding the imminent release of the curves archive publication. Curves are a hugely important part of the process.

In addition:

1. I assume there is a lot of in-house knowledge at Piezography which is perhaps shared at courses etc. but may not see the light of day for us more remote users (I’m in Australia). For example, in your answer above, you suggest using a curve designed for one paper as being appropriate for another. This sort of information is gold and would give us remote users a lot more flexibility. Can you produce a document showing more broadly this curves cross suitability?
  2. In a new Piezography course advertised by Jon just received the new Piezography Profiler app is advertised. When will you release this with full user documentation?
  3. As suggested before, it would be highly useful if you could video the courses or appropriate parts of the course. I would be very willing to purchase such material. Alternatively, you could hold skype education sessions as many companies do for their remote customers. I know you guys are busy, but this sort of approach is becoming standard by now.
    Thanks and looking forward to your reply.

+1 / plus one

Much of this will be written about in the new Piezography Manual 2016 Community Edition (free) and Deluxe Edition (comes with PiezoDN or Piezography Professional Toolset).

The curves are all going to be renamed, the old ones weeded out, and then we can slowly start writing data-sheets for them and creating a change-log as the archive and tools get updated. The Manual will be the same way.

All of this stuff is standard practice for software distribution but has taken a while to collect here at IJM in order to publish it.

regards,
Walker

Thanks Walker