Green cart not recognized after refill Epson 9900

I tried several chip resets, get the light to turn green. Tried resetter on LLK cart, it works fine. Can you just send me a new green chip? Put an old Epson green cart in, it works fine.

It does sound like the green chip is not working correctly for some reason, but the resetter and other chips are working well. Chips occasionally go bad and need to be replaced. When the printer gives a cartridge error which is not resolved by resetting the chip, this usually means the chip has shorted out and is no longer read correctly by the printer. We recommend everyone have a set of spare chips on hand to be prepared if a chip needs to be replaced, which is very quick and easy to do. The cartridges themselves are very robust and will likely last the life of your printer. We can send you a replacement green chip, but recommend you have a full set of chips on hand in case you need to replace another in the future. Chip replacement information is included in the latest version of the 7900/9900, 7890/9890, 7700/9700 refill cartridge instructions.

Please let me know if you wish to order the remaining chips to have a full set of hand, have questions or if there’s anything else I can help you with.
Best regards~ Dana :slight_smile:

Yes, please order me up a set. You can use CC on file with you. Thanks Dana.

New chip worked perfect.