Free – working 7980 available in COLORADO

Free – working 7980 available in Westcliffe COLORADO. The VM channel is clogged but all of the other channels look good. Someone could use this printer for a custom Piezography K6 configuration. Has been stored this past year with PiezoFlush. Contact jan@mindseyegallery.com or call 719-783-4334.

Hi there, do you still have this printer, I am looking to setup a PIEZO system @ Santa Fe Community College.

Thanks, Will Wilson, Prog. Head of Photo @ SFCC

I do and I would love to give you this printer. Sorry for the slow reply, I’ve been in the Everglades, the Big Cypress Swamp the past few days and cell and internet are spotty. I will be back in “civilization” this afternoon. If you want to talk. (719-783-4334) just remember I’m currently 2 hrs. ahead of you. The printer is in a friends office in Westcliffe, CO about 5hrs. from Santa Fe and we can arrange for you to pick it up from there if you’d like…

Hi Janlee, sorry for the delay, the holidays got me occupied. I’m still really interested in the printer and would come up with a truck to take it off your hands. I run the photo program at santa fe community college and there are many students interested in piezography, we also do a fair amount of alternative process and the cone digital neg system is very interesting. Did you say that you have stored it with PiezoFlush in the lines and that its in working order? If you think that it can be brought back to life with a piezo inkset then I would definitely drive up to grab it. Can you email me @ william.wilson1@sfcc.edu. I probably couldn’t make it up there until mid Jan. Hope your having a great time in the Everglades! I did a project with the Seminole Tribe of Florida’s Ah-Tha-Thi-Kee Museum a number of years back. Great folks and a beautiful place. Cheers, Will

College? Is this still going on? I just put up a 7890 for free basically - trade for some prints. You could teach the entire process - it’s waiting approval from the moderator. Let me know if interested - although it’s in PA - so that might be too far. This one needs to be cleared out - but i have the kit and a gallon of cleaner - and all the empty clean ink cartridges etc. Thanks