First Time Help - Filling Cartridges - Piezography K6 - Digital Negative System

Getting ready to fill my cartridges and want to make sure I have this correct. The Piezography Manual shows for the epson 3880 (Page 32) that Shade 1 should be “K”

My question is: Should this go in the “MK” Matte Black (1st slot) or the “PK” Photo Black (2nd slot) ?

Thanks,
Jim

On page 3 of your 3800/3880 refill cartridge instructions, you will find Piezography shade placement charts specific to your printer model.

Please let me know if you have questions or there’s anything else I can help you with.

Best regards and happy printing~ Dana

Thanks for the reply Dana. On page 3 of the refill cartridge instructions it only lists “Setup with Piezography K7 Inks”, there’s nothing listed for the K6 Inks. Didn’t know if the K6 would be the same so I posted my question.

After more digging / searching I finally found the answer to my question. I realize it must get really frustrating for you folks with all of these questions you get from us newbie’s who should read the manual first; however sometimes what we are looking for is not easy to find.

Thanks again,
Jim

Sorry about that, I read the body of your message, but not the title, so thought you were doing a regular K7 setup…
Yes, the shade placement for different setups can be found on the Piezography tech support page, as well as the forum, here: http://www.inkjetmall.com/tech/content.php?171-Piezography-K7-P2-and-Digital-Negative-Curves-and-Ink-Placement-Charts

Best regards and happy printing~ Dana :slight_smile: