If you have a whole set of refill carts installed in your 7600 printer, and have a "set ink cart" error with one or more carts, you can simply turn off the printer's chip sensor to eliminate the error. Instructions for doing this are included in the cartridge instructions, and I have also included them for you below.
Best regards~ Dana
Disable Printer’s Chip Sensor When Using a FULL Set of Refillable Cartridges:
If you have a FULL SET of refillable carts installed, we recommend turning off the printer’s chip sensor to turn off ink tracking, which eliminates the need to reset chips. The sensor can be easily turned back on at any time if desired.
1. Turn the printer’s power off
2. Hold down the paper source, down arrow and cut/eject buttons while turning the power on
3. VIEW COUNTERS will be displayed. Press the down arrow till SERVICE CONFIG displayed, press the Enter button.
4. Press down arrow until you see ED MODE, press the Enter button
5. Press the down arrow till 0 is displayed, then press Enter to accept. Turn the power off.
6. When you turn the power back on, the print should accept all the cartridges and will not count the ink printed. Keep an eye on the level of ink in your cartridges and refill them when low. You will not need to reset them.