Epson PRO 7890

Please understand, we’re not certified Epson technicians. We have a lot of experience with many Epson printer models, have successfully cleaned and repaired different printers, and helped lots of customers clean/fix their printers with our cleaning procedures and PiezoFlush solution, but we can not offer help in dismantling or replacing parts in your printer, diagnose printer problems, or support printer repair other than offering some basic instructions for cleaning internal parts and using PiezoFlush. Based on your info, it sounds like you have a clog in the line, damper, or print head, which is preventing PiezoFlush from being able to flow thru the line, so it can’t even get to the clog to try cleaning. Depending on the age and use history of this machine, I would suggest replacing the ink selector unit and wiper blade before doing anything else. If you do the work yourself, you will need the repair manual, which you can get from www.2manuals.com. Replacement parts can be purchased from www.compassmicro.com

Best of luck reviving this printer~ Dana :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=KellyC;7026]Hi Richard, The reason you are getting that message is because your printer is detecting a clogged nozzle for your LC channel. You can turn OFF the automatic head cleaning in your control panel and this error message should go away (because it won’t be running automatic checks to see if there are any missing nozzles anymore). Done

How long have you left the Piezoflush sitting in the printer after you did the initial fill? About 2 weeks. Piezo flush is in all lines . All heads are OK except for LC which has the middle 35% blank.
Have you only done 1 initial fill? No Had to top up some cartridges.
Have you verified that all the color is flushed out of your printer by viewing the Nozzle check? Yes
How many Power cleans have you performed? Not sure but at least 10 since I detected the problem and ordered the Piezo flush.

Please answer the above questions,
Thank you,
Kelly[/QUOTE]

Thanks Kelly.

Hi Kelly. About 2 weeks. Piezo flush is in all lines . All heads are OK except for LC which has the middle 35% blank. All other colors OK with flush in them. Had to top up some cartridges. All ink out of printer flush in all heads.
Not sure how many flushes, but at least 10 since I detected the problem and ordered the Piezo flush. Thanks Richard

Thanks. I think this printer may be a goner but not giving up just yet.