Epson Pro 3880 -adjustment program

ok, grazie per la risposta. buongiorno.

I have the Epson 3800 and bought the adj program from 2manuals and can’t get it to work either. I have windows 10. It doesn’t find my printer. If I go past it it gives me another error. Can you please help? I tried running in safe mode and compatibility mode and no luck. Thank you!

You need to install the printer driver and also make sure the 3880 is connected by USB.

For simple ink purging though, 3 power cleanings on the 3880 will do it.

best
Walker

I have the 3800 printer. I have the driver installed and the printer connected by USB.
It still gives me error saying not connected.

Hello forum, I have a 3880 also and can’t get the Adjustment Program to work, it doesn’t think the printer is connected (the printer shows as offline on the computer). Printer is currently showing error code 1101 ( The CR scan path counter has reached a predetermined level. The end of life of the Ink Supply Tube), and that’s all it will show when you turn it on. Can’t get to the menu or anything else. The printer was normally connected via network, but also has a USB cable. I’ve disconnected the network cable, but I think you have to change how it’s connected in the menu. I really don’t want to replace the parts (~$200 and a lot of work I think) if I can reset just to get going. My business depends on this printer, just want to get printing and replace parts when things are not so busy.

I believe the service manual as at EpsonWideFormat@groups.io | Home in the files section after becoming a member. I think you can boot this machine into maintenance mode and clear the counters directly on the panel.

-Walker